Inspired by Scandinavian architecture, the Hobikken Mini has a modern yet warm feel to it. It is enterely made of Birch marine board, treated with natural lasur finish.
The red and dark tones predominate throughout this outoor playhouse which is really easy to assemble.
As in all of the SmartPlayhouse playhouses, the wood used is highly resistant to inclement weather conditions. Plus, in all of the outdoor playhouses the floor is assembled on a platform, which allows for the circulation of air. This prevents dampness and maintains the playhouse intact.
All our SmartPlayhouses have been studied carefully to offer an extremely safe space for children. They are designed following strict guidelines that exceed the European Safety Standard requirements.
Similar to all our outdoor playhouses, the Hobikken Mini incorporates:
- A layer of insulation in the roof to prevent the house from overheating.
- An entry door with a finger protection rubber in the hinge area to stop kids getting their fingers caught*. Besides, it only opens outwards so that it cannot be locked inside.
- Wooden floor covered with a grey phenolic clad and a non-slip strip. It is resistant, neither soft nor too hard and water washable.
- Acrylic windows as this organic material does not splinter or break like glass and has a great impact resistance.
- Water-based paints in compliance with toy safety regulations EN71 and ASTM-F963
- Plywood planks to avoid any splinters.*
- Low voltage lights (optional).*
Hobikken Mini playhouse is as easy to assemble as Ikea Furniture. As all our SmartPlayhouse booths, it comes with factory pre-assembled glass, windows, and doors.
The kit includes detailed instructions. We have also recorded some videos that show how to assemble step by step a Smartplayhouse. And of course, we are always ready to help our customers solve any query they may have while installing this garden playhouse.
You will find detailed information about assembly and installation in our FAQ section.